17 Nov 2020
Welcome message of the Director of Campus Library Services
The Director of Campus Library Services is glad to welcome you to the Library of the Campus Library. Our purpose as personal of Academic Library is to supporting the teaching, learning and research of the college or University.
The Academic Library’s general mission is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the research, teaching and learning needs of the University community (Academic staff, Students, Administrative Staff and neighboring of the Campus).
Please kindly welcome and enjoy this opportunity and let reading be our culture. “The more you read, the more you know”.
Director of Campus Library Services
Contacts : Mobile phone : (+250)0788868175
WatsApp : (+250)0784764484
E-mail : email@example.com
Behavior Prohibited by URLS
Prohibited behavior for include but not limited to :
1. Smoking and use of Tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and similar devices is not permitted in any library or within a 20-foot radius of all library entrances, doors and windows and air intakes.
2. Reservation of books, seats is not permitted. The library shall remove books and others articles left for 30 minutes on chairs and tables.
3. Threatening, intimidating and disruptive behavior that interferes with normal use of the library, such as abuse language, threats of violence, fighting, hostile behavior or any other type of harassment to user or library staff is not allowed and will lead to prosecution.
4. Engaging in sexual harassment or overt sexual behavior is prohibited.
5. Theft and intentional mutilation of library collections, equipment, and/or facilities is prohibited and will lead to prosecution.
6. Consumption of food and drink is not permitted in the library.
7. The Campus library Service is committed to providing a welcoming environment that is conducive to a variety study needs. Noise shall be kept to a minimum throughout the library. Conversation and mobile phones, radios use shall not permitted in reading room.
8. On leaving the library, all users are required to produce for inspection all books and items taken out of the library.
9. The library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.