Duties and Responsibilities of Career & Employability Services
The global mission of the directorate of Career and Employability Services in collaboration with University /College community, is to ensure that our students develop competencies in academic achievement and educational planning system, Career/occupational exploration, personal/social development in order to contribute to the rapid changing world and competitive on the labour market.
- The directorate is incharge of overseeing, facilitating and coordinating student’s school attachment activities.
- The directorate facilitates students of Entrepreneurship club with business Idea generation and business plan development writing.
- Directorate of Career and Employability services also offers career guidance and counselling to prospectus and continuing students
- Directorate of Career guidance organises workshops for final year students on Entrepreneurship, leadership, CV writing and AKAZI KONOZE basic skills.
- The directorate coordinates and organises in collaboration with Schools Career day fair/ event.
- The directorate of Career in Collaboration with department of ACEOTLMS promotes College services to the nearby secondary schools especially S.6 and S.5 students soon joining the University.
- The directorate of Career and Employability services also act as resource and information center for available internship opportunities for students.